Every year in U.S children is born with birth defects. That has become major problems in U.S. the birth defects includes the malfunctioning of the organs, missing of vital body parts or bones, heart defects, Cleft palate and etc.
Sickle cell disease, cystic fibrosis, clubfoot, Down syndrome, cleft palate and lip, and heart diseases are the common birth defects. Common birth injuries like Brachial plexus injuries, bruising, cephalohematoma, asphyxia, hypoxia, and fractures.
If you face any of these injuries or the birth defects then you can be entitled to compensate. There are attorneys that are highly experienced and professional in the birth injury cases. The injury may happen when a baby is developing in the womb or suffers a birth injury or while giving birth.
These birth defects are not genetically it happens dues to some chemical or toxic elements near you while you are working or in hospital. If the baby is born with the defect then some law officers will investigate the cause and by providing liability and compensation for the family for treatment and suffering.
Causes of birth defects
- Exposure to toxins
- Exposure to toxic industrial wastes and chemicals
- Radiation and x rays
- Heavy metal
- Working in a paint factory
- Metal cleaning workshop
- Agriculture industry
- Medication prescribed by doctors
- Contaminated air and ground water
- Electronic chip manufacturing units
- Beauty salons
- Printing shops
- Dry cleaning shops
Discussing the common causes one by one
- Prescribed drugs: Drugs that are legal but are prescribed by the doctor or hospitals. These drugs are Accutane, Zofran, antidepressant, anticonvulsant medications, and other similar drugs.
- Environmental toxins exposure: Pesticides, heavy metals, lead, X- rays, hazardous toxic chemicals that are present in the air, earth and water.
- Expose to harmful lead: Lead is heavy metal but when mixed with water and if consumed causes slow harmful impacts. This dense metallic element is used in building materials or in ammunitions, radiation blocking equipment, and fusible metal alloys.
- Exposure to industrial toxic chemicals: Due to an increase in technology and manufacturing practicing of different material this causes the elimination of different solvent and thinner type chemicals. These chemicals are basically found in a paint factory.
If you believe that your child birth defect is caused by any sort of the stated points or injury while giving birth then you are entitled to file compensation for your baby future hospital expenses. If you are living in Miami then do check the best Miami birth defect attorney for your case.
Birth injuries vs. birth defects
Birth injuries are a basically structural, functional and metabolic type that happens when the infant is the womb due to a reason. While the birth injuries happen when the mother in a process of giving birth or in labor and an injury occurs.
They share a similarity cause in both infants faces problems. Both injuries and defects cause a strong bad impact on the infant that is representable in court for sure.
Hire Miami birth defect attorney for your compensation or go for a free consultant.